- Love your library?
- Want to share your skills and enthusiasm?
- Have creative ideas?
- Work well with groups?
Then we invite you to apply to join the Board of the Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library!
Who are we? We
- Are fifteen board members who advocate for the library.
- Believe that great libraries grow great communities.
- Work year-round to raise funds for the library through book sales, membership, and special events.
- Are a collegial group that enjoys working together for the libraries we love.
What do we do? We
- Advocate for public library services, facilities, and needs.
- Provide financial support above and beyond what is included in the library’s annual budget.
- Support the use of the library facilities as a resource center for the community.
Please complete the application and send it to
Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 NW Monroe Ave
Corvallis, OR 97330
Or email it to us at: friends.thebestlibrary[at]gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
The mission of Friends is to maintain an association of persons interested in the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library; to focus public attention on and to advocate for public library services, facilities and needs; to strengthen and expand library services, to provide financial support above and beyond what is included in the library’s annual budget; and to support the use of the library facilities as a resource center for the community.