Did you know that:
- When you attend an Adult Cultural Programming event such as Random Reviews or presentations by visiting authors;
- When you bring your children or grandchildren to a reading program, concert or special event like the Teddy Bear Picnic;
- When your teen participates in the Teen Writers Group or other teen programming;
- When you check out materials for book clubs and workshops;
- When you or your family members attend any of the Summer Reading programs, for Preschoolers through Adults;
- When you enjoy a S.T.E.A.M. kit with your child, to explore Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math together;
- When you participate in one of the Library’s many Maker events
…all of these programs and projects are funded by your tax-deductible contribution to the Friends of the Library!
Each year we raise around $90,000 to the Library which serves over 5,500 patrons a day, both in-person and online. Our Library depends on its friends to help provide these services and more.
There are several ways to be a financial Friend to your Library:
You can mail donations to:
Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 NW Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97330
To donate online using a credit card, debit card, or your Paypal account, click the Donate button below.
Please note that PayPay deducts approximately 2½ percent from your donation as their fee. If you would like the Friends to receive the full value of your donation, please consider increasing the amount you enter as a donation by 2½ percent to compensate for this fee.
With all donations over $10, you automatically receive a one year membership (individual is $10; a family membership is $20 or more) to the Friends.
Thank you for your interest in making donations to the Friends of the Corvallis Benton County Public Library!