Did you know that:
- When you attend an Adult Cultural Programming event such as Random Reviews or presentations by visiting authors;
- When you bring your children or grandchildren to a reading program, concert or special event like the Teddy Bear Picnic;
- When your teen participates in the Teen Writers Group or other teen programming;
- When you check out materials for book clubs and workshops;
- When you or your family members attend any of the Summer Reading programs, for Preschoolers through Adults;
- When you enjoy a S.T.E.A.M. kit with your child, to explore Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math together;
- When you participate in one of the Library’s many Maker events
…all of these programs and projects are funded by your tax-deductible contribution to the Friends of the Library!
This year we will provide over $87,000 to the Library which serves over 5,500 patrons a day, both in-person and online. Our Library depends on its friends to help provide these services and more.
There are several ways to be a financial Friend to your Library:
You can mail donations to:
Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 NW Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97330
You can also make a donation by becoming a member of the Friends.
If you are already a member, please consider making an additional contribution:
- $25 (sponsor 3 children for the summer reading program)
- $50 (honorarium for visiting authors)
- $100 (2 digital players for audiobooks)
To donate online using a credit card, debit card, or your Paypal account, click the Donate button below.
Thank you for your interest in making donations to the Friends of the Corvallis Benton County Public Library!