This year the Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library will provide over $92,000 to the library thanks to its members.
Our library provides services to over 5,500 patrons a day—both in-person and online—who check out materials, conduct job research, attend programs, do homework, and electronically access a world of information. Our library depends on its Friends to help provide these services.
If you are a current member of the Friends of the Library, thank you for supporting your library and its mission!
If you have not renewed your membership in the last twelve months, or want to join the Friends, now is the time to do so.
Our membership is open to anyone with a donation of $10 or more.
- Individual membership ($10)
- Family membership ($20)
- Business membership ($100)
- online using a credit card, debit card, or your Paypal account, click the Donate button below.
- print a membership form and leave it at the Circulation Desk of any of the Library’s branches in Corvallis, Alsea, Monroe, or Philomath.
- or mail it to:
Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library
645 NW Monroe Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97330
Choose the way that works best for you and know that your support makes a real difference!
Your tax-deductible contribution to the Friends funds many library system projects, including:
- Adult Cultural Programming, Random Reviews, and presentations by visiting authors;
- Children’s reading programs, concerts, and special events (like the Teddy Bear Picnic);
- Materials for book clubs and workshops;
- Summer Reading programs for Preschool through Adults;
- Lucky Day shelves where patrons can find recent books without waiting in the holds queue;
- Continuing support for the Library’s mobile app;
- Development of the Library’s Maker Room.
Membership benefits include:
- Tax deductible contributions (we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation)
- Library cultural programs only made possible by your support
- Pride in giving back to your community
- Opportunity to participate with citizens who share your love of the library
- Personal enrichment through greater connection with your library
- Subscription to Check-It-Out Newsletter
- Annual member thank-you celebration
- Early entrance to many book sales