Random review, now in its 29th season, will be held the second Wednesday of each month, September through June (with two exceptions: the third Wednesdays of October and November), from Noon to 1pm. Knowledgeable reviewers will discuss recently published works of fiction and non-fiction, with an opportunity for questions at the end.
It is free and open to the public.
This year, Random Review will take place virtually, through GoToWebinar, which guarantees you a front row seat from your favorite chair! (Hopefully, a few will also be in-person before the season is up. Fingers crossed!)
- To register for individual sessions: https://bit.ly/randomreviewregistration
- To try a test session ahead of the event: https://bit.ly/gotowebinar_requirements
If any member of the public has a disability and needs accommodations, please call 541-766-6928, allowing seven days’ notice for this service. Please call 541-766-6793 if you have any other questions about the technology or the events.
Preview next season of Random Review and mark your calendar for the ones you don’t want to miss!
Our most recent reviews:
- Random Review: Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge and the Teachings of Plants
- Random Review: Homeland Elegies
- Random Review: The Smallest Lights in the Universe: A Memoir
- Random Review: The Second Founding: How the Civil War and Reconstruction Remade the Constitution
- Random Review: The Code Breaker: Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
- Random Review: After the Last Border: Two Families and the Story of Refuge in America
Join the Random Review mailing list and never miss an event:
Want to see older Random Reviews? Check them out: