Random review is held the second Wednesday of each month during the school year from Noon to 1pm.
It is free and open to the public. Coffee, tea, and cookies are served. Attendees may bring a sack lunch.
A hearing loop system is available in the Main Meeting Room. If any member of the public has a disability and needs accommodations to attend this event, please call (541-766-6928) at least 48 hours prior.
Preview next season of Random Review and mark your calendar for the ones you don’t want to miss!
Our most recent reviews:
- Random Review: The Tangled Tree: A Radical New History of Life
- Random Review: Becoming
- Random Review: How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
- Random Review: Something Wonderful: Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Broadway Revolution
- Random Review: Buzz: The Nature and Necessity of Bees
- Random Review: What the Eyes Don’t See: A Story of Crisis, Resistance and Hope in an American City
Want to see older random reviews? Check them out: