Random review, now in its 28th season, will be held the second Wednesday of each month, September through June (with two exceptions: the third Wednesdays of October and November), from Noon to 1pm. Knowledgeable reviewers will discuss recently published works of fiction and non-fiction, with an opportunity for questions at the end.
It is free and open to the public.
This year, Random Review will take place virtually, through GoToWebinar, which guarantees you a front row seat from your favorite chair!
- To register for individual sessions: https://bit.ly/randomreviewregistration
- To try a test session ahead of the event: https://bit.ly/gotowebinar_requirements
If any member of the public has a disability and needs accommodations, please call 541-766-6928, allowing seven days’ notice for this service. Please call 541-766-6793 if you have any other questions about the technology or the events.
Preview next season of Random Review and mark your calendar for the ones you don’t want to miss!
Our most recent reviews:
- Random Review: Apeirogon
- Random Review: The Yellow House
- Random Review: Breaking News: The Remaking of Journalism and Why It Matters Now
- POSTPONED: Random Review: The Tangled Tree: A Radical New History of Life
- Random Review: Becoming
- Random Review: How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence
Join the Random Review mailing list and never miss an event:
Want to see older Random Reviews? Check them out: